What is Cacao Powder?
Better known as “Food of the Gods” by the ancient Aztecs, Cacao is bursting with nutrients making it one of nature’s most perfect superfoods. Our Cacao Powder is entirely untreated which means it maintains all its nutrients and full chocolatey flavour.
Playing host to a blend of antioxidants, flavonoids, nutrients and minerals, our Cacao Powder is exceptionally nourishing and provides a healthy alternative to other more processed Cocoa Powders. Nutriseed Cacao Powder is best mixed into smoothies and warm drinks or made into tasty raw treats.
What are the benefits of Cacao Powder?
- Delicious chocolatey taste
- Rich in antioxidants
- High in magnesium
- High in calcium
- Gluten free
How to Enjoy Cacao Powder
- Make homemade hot chocolate
- Bake into muffins, pancakes or sweet bread
- Blend into smoothies for an extra nutritional kick
- Sprinkle over your morning breakfast
Freshly Hand-Packed To Order
Each bag of Cacao Powder is hand-packed, hand-sealed and hand-stamped for maximum freshness in our iconic re-sealable, foil-lined bags.
- Bake into muffins, pancakes, or sweet bread
- Use it to make homemade hot chocolate
- Blend into smoothies for an extra tasty nutritional kick
- Sprinkle over yoghurt for a delicious breakfast
- Add some to your breakfast porridge
|CACAO POWDER NUTRITION||PER 100g|
|Energy kJ / Kcal||1465/352|
|of which sugars||0.6g|
|of which saturates||6.7g|
Featured on Nutriseed
Rich Salted Caramel Smoothie RecipeSalted Caramel - the very thought of it can set your taste buds tingling! Who says you need loads of different ingr...Read More
Easy Chewy Choc Granola Bars Even the Kids Can MakeHere’s a super tasty healthy treat that the kids will not only love sinking their teeth into, but will have lots of f...Read More
Carrot Cake Superfood Overnight OatsHow can something that tastes so utterly delicious be so good for you?Overnight oats have become a breakfast staple ...Read More