Whole Grain Porridge Oats
What are Whole Grain Porridge Oats?
Porridge has earned its reputation as ‘King of Breakfast’ for good reason. Both protein rich and a slow-digesting carb, a warming bowl of Whole Grain Porridge is just what the body needs to ‘wake up’ and ‘warm up’ for the day ahead.
Nutriseed Whole Grain Porridge Oats contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives which means they retain all their hearty goodness. Making up a rich source of protein, magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, and vitamins B and E, there’s no better way to start the day.
What are the benefits of Whole Grain Porridge Oats?
- Rich in fibre
- Naturally filling
- Slow releasing energy
- All-natural, non-GMO
How to Enjoy Whole Grain Porridge Oats
- For quickest results mix approximately 33.3g of Nutriseed Whole Grain Porridge Oats to 150 - 200ml of coconut, almond or regular milk - microwave for 2-3 minutes, stir and enjoy.
- For extra sweetness add in a teaspoon of natural honey.
- Be creative - add a chopped banana, shredded coconut, sultanas or any other tasty topping.
- Nutriseed Whole Grain Porridge Oats also blend perfectly with other superfoods, throw in some Chia Seeds, Flaxseeds or Goji Berries (the Nutriseed range are recommended).
- Bake with it - it works perfectly as a crumble topping.
- Add to your smoothies for slow releasing energy and to thicken it up.
100% Whole Grain Porridge Oats, with no additional ingredients at all.
Freshly Hand-Packed To Order
Each bag of Whole Grain Porridge Oats is hand-packed, hand-sealed and hand-stamped for maximum freshness in our iconic re-sealable, foil-lined bags.
Where are Whole Grain Porridge Oats Sourced From?
Nutriseed Whole Grain Porridge Oats are sourced directly from the British countryside.
Support Local Farming Communities
At Nutriseed we always seek to support local farming communities that use sustainable farming techniques. We believe in supporting these communities to flourish whilst protecting their natural environment.
- For quickest results mix approximately 33.3g of Nutriseed Porridge Oats to 150 – 200ml of coconut, almond or regular milk – microwave for 2-3 minutes, stir and enjoy
- For an extra sweetness add in a teaspoon of natural honey
- Be creative - add a chopped banana, shredded cococunt, sultanas, the possibilities are endless!
- Porridge oats also blend perfectly with other superfoods, throw in some chia seeds, flax seeds or goji berries (the Nutriseed range are of course most recommended)
- Bake with it – it works perfectly as a crumble topping
- Add it to your smoothies for slow releasing energy and to thicken it up
|PORRIDGE OATS NUTRITION||PER 100g|
|Energy kJ / Kcal||1557/370|
|of which sugars||1g|
|of which saturates||1.3g|
Country of origin: UK
Featured on Nutriseed
Rich Salted Caramel Smoothie RecipeSalted Caramel - the very thought of it can set your taste buds tingling! Who says you need loads of different ingr...Read More
Easy Chewy Choc Granola Bars Even the Kids Can MakeHere’s a super tasty healthy treat that the kids will not only love sinking their teeth into, but will have lots of f...Read More
Carrot Cake Superfood Overnight OatsHow can something that tastes so utterly delicious be so good for you?Overnight oats have become a breakfast staple ...Read More