This Recipe Blew Our Minds.
Posted on May 10 2016
On this fine, typically-British (rainy) Tuesday, we have a real treat for you. It comes in the form of some of the most delicious chocolate bark this side of the equator. No really, we mean it and we’ve tried quite a few in our time. The recipe comes from Marie, also known as @Papaya_Sunshine, one of the best Instagram accounts around for beautiful whole food recipes.
Seriously, if you haven’t had a gander yet, we strongly suggest you have a perusal... With her permission, we’d like to present to you Papaya Sunshine’s Homemade Chocolate Bark…
Go grab yourself…
- ¼ cup of Nutriseed Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup of Nutriseed Cacao Paste, melted
- ¼ cup of Nutriseed Cacao Butter, shaved
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- 1 tsp. of vanilla bean paste
- ¼ cup of Nutriseed Dried Cranberries
- 1/5 cup of Nutriseed Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup Nutriseed Goji Berries
You ready? Here goes…
- Place the Nutriseed Cacao Butter, Cacao Paste and Organic Virgin Coconut Oil into a double boiler, or bowl over a saucepan of boiling water and allow to melt, whilst stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Once it's melted, add the vanilla and maple syrup and mix well.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before returning to the heat and mixing well.
- Add the cranberries, pumpkin seeds and Gobi berries.
- Pour the mixture onto a lined baking sheet and spread it out until about 1 cm thick.
- Leave in the fridge to let it cool and set.
- Once hard solid enough, break into pieces and enjoy!!
To see more of Marie's utterly scrumptious recipes and beautiful creations we wholeheartedly encourage you to follow her on Instagram here.