Healthy Ice Cream In Just 5 Minutes!
This recipe contains just a few simple ingredients, is dairy-free and takes only 5 minutes to put together. Perfect for a healthy dessert or an afternoon treat. With the addition of Nutriseed Organic Lucuma Powder, it gives a citrusy vitamin-packed kick. Give it a go!
Serves approximately 8 people
- 4 cups strawberries, frozen
- 4 large bananas, frozen
- 1 Tbsp. & 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Nutriseed Organic Lucuma Powder
- Into your blender add the strawberries and bananas, and begin to blend.
- Halfway through add the honey and continue blending.
- Finally, add the Nutriseed Organic Lucuma Powder, and blend until it reached the perfect consistency.
- During this, if the ice cream stops moving in the blender, scrape down the blade and stir. (This should all take approximately 3-4 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!
- (To preserve it simply transfer into a freezer-friendly container and freeze. Because this recipe contains no preservatives, it will freeze solid. However, if you just remove it from the freezer 10 minutes prior to serving, it will soften perfectly).