Here's the superfood cranberry sauce you NEED for Christmas day…
Posted on December 09 2015
Christmas is just around the corner and at Nutriseed Towers we’re feeling festive. Our tree is up, the lights are glowing and tinsel is just about everywhere… There’s one thing that really makes a wonderful Christmas dinner, and that is cranberry sauce – but of course knowing us, you didn’t think that we would give you just any old recipe, did you? No chance! We just had to add in some superfood goodness…
Go rustle up:
- 130g dried cranberries
- 30g chia seeds
- 180ml water
- 67g organic cane sugar
- Zest of one orange
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Juice from zested orange
- 2-4 tablespoons orange marmalade (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch mixed into 4 tablespoons water
You ready? Here goes…
- Add all ingredients except the cornstarch to a pan, and bring to a boil
- Reduce the heat to simmer and cook until the cranberries plump up.
- Then add the cornstarch slurry slowly while at a slow simmer until the sauce is thick and of the right consistency.
- Keep refridgerated until you’re ready to enjoy it.
If this is the recipe for you, we are offering 10% off our dried cranberries. To redeem simply enter the following discount code on checkout – CRANBERRYXMAS.
Be quick, this is only live until the end of the day, December 17th.
Have your own recipes? We'd love to hear about them! Send them over to email@example.com and if we use them, you could be in for your very own Nutri-Megabox worth £200!