‘Tis a wee bit chilly at the moment, and this guy right here will sort you right out. Fancy your daily dose of maca, as a warm hug in a mug? We’ve got you covered! Introducing... Hot Maca.
Go grab yourself:
- 1 tsp. Nutriseed Maca Powder
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup, or coconut palm sugar
- 1¼ cups homemade cashew milk, or unsweetened almond milk
You ready? Here goes...
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender for just a moment to incorporate the Maca Powder thoroughly with the liquid.
- Pour into a small saucepan and heat over a low stove setting until mixture is warm and has just begun to become frothy. Serve in a mug and smile.
Have your own recipes? We'd love to hear about them! Send them over to firstname.lastname@example.org and if we use them, you will be entered into our monthly draw to win your very own very own Nutri-Megabox!