Goji Berry Guacamole
Posted on January 26 2016
Hola amigos! Here’s one awesome recipe for an age-old Mexican favourite, guacamole. Didn’t think we’d give you any old recipe did you? Of course not, this has added superfood goodness from goji berries, providing a whole heap of healthy benefits. Plus, it's so quick and easy you’ll be able to make this in three minutes flat. On your marks, get set, GO!
Go fetch yourself:
- 2 ripe Avocados
- ½ Lime
- 1 tbsp. Nutriseed Goji Berries
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 Large Tomato
Ready? Here goes…
- Scoop out the contents of the avocados, add the salt and paprika and mash with a fork.
- Dice the tomatoes and add them and the Goji berries to the avocado.
- Squeeze the lime into the avocado and mix, and add the salt and paprika.
- Mix one more time and serve.
Have your own recipes? We'd love to hear about them! Send them over to email@example.com and if we use them, you will be entered into our monthly draw to win your very own very own Nutri-Megabox!