Super Simple Ashwagandha Smoothie Recipe
Posted on February 05 2016
Modern day living is stressful. You don’t need us to tell you that. Ashwagandha, a herb that has been used for the thousands of years has grown in popularity recently, partly due to its adaptogenic quality, which means that it helps you adapt to certain environment, directly lowering stress levels.
We have been asked a few times the best way to enjoy it so here is one of our favourite smoothie recipes. When you’re boss is driving you up the wall, whip this out and the world will be better for you.
Go grab yourself
- 250 ml of almond milk (or any other nut milk)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp. Nutriseed Ashwagandha powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 dates
- 1 tbsp. Nutriseed Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter or a small handful of nuts
You read? Here goes...
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Simples!
Have your own recipes? We'd love to hear about them! Send them over to email@example.com and if we use them, you will be entered into our monthly draw to win your very own very own Nutri-Megabox!