Blueberry Muffin Protein Smoothie Recipe
This is the perfect autumnal smoothie; combining porridge oats, fresh berries and a hint of cinnamon. The Nutritional prowess, however, is provided from the Nutriseed Superfood Protein, a blend of organic, vegan-friendly proteins infused with Earth-grown nutrients.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop Nutriseed Superfood Protein
- 1 banana frozen
- ¼ cup Nutriseed Porridge Oats
- ¼ cup plain Greek yoghurt
- ¼ tsp. Nutriseed Vanilla Powder
- ¼ tsp. Nutriseed Ground Cinnamon
- Add the frozen banana, unsweetened almond milk, Nutriseed Porridge Oats, and Greek yoghurt into your blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add in the Nutriseed Vanilla Powder, Nutriseed Ground Cinnamon, Nutriseed Superfood Protein, and frozen blueberries, and blend some more.
- Blend until smooth, and garnish with extra berries.
- If you find your smoothie a little thick, simply add a dash more almond milk, or add ice if it is too thin.