Carrot Cake Superfood Overnight Oats
How can something that tastes so utterly delicious be so good for you?
Overnight oats have become a breakfast staple for many and you can so easily flex the flavour by adding different nuts and berries to ring the changes.
This recipe, however, has been a total revelation - it tastes just like the best super moist carrot cake EVER and is so simple, you’ll kick yourself that you haven’t tried it before!
Here’s what you will need:
- 40g of Nutriseed Raw Porridge Oats
- either 100ml of almond milk or a pot of fat free yoghurt
- 10g (1 level tbsp) Nutriseed Total Superfoods
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp of honey or agave syrup
- a pinch of cinnamon
- add a few raisins (8 to 10 per portion)
So simple - just grate the carrot, mix everything together and place in a kilner jar (or large glass covered in cling film) and leave it in the fridge overnight to work its magic.