Keep Yourself Cosy and Toasty this January with this Hot Cacao Recipe
We bring you a deliciously warming recipe to keep the winter bugs at bay and to keep you warm in January. Here, we take our love for all things warm and chocolatey to a whole new healthful level by using only the most nutritious products from Nutriseed.
We use cacao which is chocolate in its purest form so you get nothing but chocolate at its healthiest and tastiest! We’re also adding a few more health-giving products to make this recipe as nourishing as possible.
So, get your pyjamas and wooly socks on and bring out your favourite mugs this season. Things are about to get cosier.
- 2 tbsp Nutriseed Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Nutriseed Maca Powder
- ½ tsp Nutriseed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Nutriseed Organic Coconut Sugar
- a pinch of Nutriseed Ground Cinnamon
- a tiny pinch of Nutirseed Himalayan Rock Salt
- 2 ½ cups nut milk
- Starting with your nut milk, mix all the ingredients together,
- You'll know to stop mixing when the consistency becomes silky and smooth.
- Transfer everything to a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring slowly.
- If the consistency is too sticky, add some water or milk.
- Make sure to adjust the sweetness as you go.
- Pour the drink in your favourite mug.
- Find a snuggly spot to settle in and enjoy!
- We recommend heating this on the hob but knowing that we may be busy, heating this drink in the microwave also works.
- Learn how to make your own nut milk by visiting this blog from Nutriseed: https://www.nutriseed.co.uk/blogs/nutri-blog/make-your-own-nut-milks
- To make the drink more delectable, top with Nutriseed Raw Organic Cacao Nibs or chopped Nutriseed Almonds.
- You can also rub Nutriseed Organic Cacao Paste along the rim of your mug to make the drink more enjoyable.