Morning Mocha Chocolate Smoothie Delight
Here’s a grown up smoothie recipe to satisfy your caffeine fix and your chocolate cravings, all in one go. Rich and creamy, it’s surprisingly healthy too as it’s cram packed with good carbs, healthy fats and satisfying protein, so you could say it’s the perfect balanced breakfast in a glass, although it would also make a fabulous post workout pick-me-up!
By introducing both avocado and banana to the mix, the texture is creamy smooth and inviting, while the essential healthy fats from the avocado are a fabulous boost for your skin too.
Here is what you will need:
- 2 tsp Nutriseed Raw Cacao powder
- 1 level tbs Nutriseed Total Superfoods
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1 tsp coffee
- 1/3 medium avocado
- pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or as needed)
- 1 Tablespoon nut butter (almond or cashew)
- Cacao nibs, chocolate shavings or coffee beans to garnish (optional)
Blend all the ingredients together until smooth, pour into a large glass, garnish with cacao nibs , chocolate shavings or coffee beans as desired - then chill out and enjoy the experience