Super Sunday Summertime Smoothie Recipe
Posted on June 16 2017
Fresh summer fruits fused with Vitamin-rich superfoods. Perfect for one of those lazy summertime Sunday mornings.
- Handful of strawberries
- Handful of frozen blueberries
- 1 apple (cored)
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 tsp. of Nutriseed Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp. of Nutriseed Ground Flaxseed
- 1 tsp. of Nutriseed Organic Wheatgrass Powder
- 1 scoop of Nutriseed Organic Hemp Protein powder (optional)
- Splash of water (ideally filtered), if needed
- Begin by combining the fresh fruit in the blender, so that it is a slightly thick smoothie consistency.
- Then one-by-one add the superfood ingredients and blend together (including a scoop of Nutriseed Organic Hemp Protein (for added protein intake). If once blended it is a little too thick, simply add a dash of water until you’re at the perfect consistency and top with fresh fruit and any other garnish.