Chia Seeds, Vegan Friendly & Gluten Free
What are Chia Seeds?
These tiny powerful seeds have taken the natural nutrition world by storm, and it’s not difficult to see why… Dating right the way back to Aztec times, the word ‘Chia’ literally translates in Mayan as ‘strength’, and is what warriors would eat when they went into battle. This is due to their high protein content and energy-giving qualities.
Nutriseed Chia Seeds are almost 20% plant-based protein, are extremely rich in fibre, in addition to being a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids too. When consumed, chia seeds natural expand as they take in fluids, which has been known to help you to keep full.
What are the benefits of Nutriseed Chia Seeds?
- Contains 18g plant-based protein per 100g
- Rich in fibre
- One of the richest plant sources of Omega-3 fats
- Source of Omega 6 and 9
- Rich in antioxidants
- 25g serving contains twice the amount of iron and magnesium as spinach
- Great source of vitamins including calcium, manganese, potassium and phosphorus
- Contain all 8 amino acids
How to Enjoy Nutriseed Chia Seeds
- In smoothies, smoothie bowls and shakes
- Chia puddings
- As vegan-friendly egg substitute
- Salad dressings and sauces
- Stir into healthy yoghurts
- Perfect for healthy bakes including muffins, cakes and health bars
Chia Seeds, with no additional other ingredients at all. They are a mix of both black white Chia, just the way nature intended.
Freshly Hand-Packed To Order
Each bag of Nutriseed Chia Seeds is hand-packed, hand-sealed and hand-stamped for maximum freshness in our iconic re-sealable, foil-lined bags.
Where are Nutriseed Chia Seeds Sourced?
Direct from the heights of the Peruvian mountains, Nutriseed Chia Seeds are grown in high altitudes and a dry climate, just the way nature intended.
Support Local Farming Communities
With family run chia farms, the crop is cultivated year-round, with no pesticides or any nasties, the natural way. By purchasing Nutriseed Chia Seeds, you will be supporting these communities, allowing them to grown their farms, provide more jobs and a chance for them to thrive.
|CHIA SEEDS NUTRITION
|Energy kJ / Kcal
|of which sugars
|of which saturates
Country of origin: South America
See how easily you can add Nutriseed Chia Seeds into your diet:
- Blend into smoothies for an extra nutritional kick
- Use as a salad topper
- Sprinkle over yoghurt for a delicious breakfast
- Bake into muffins, pancakes, or sweet bread
- Add some to your breakfast porridge
- Simply enjoy alone as a snack
Featured on Nutriseed
7 Reasons Why Ginger Shots Should Be Your New Daily RitualGinger, the zesty root with a distinctive snap, isn't just a spice for your kitchen - it's a daily wellness game-chan...Read More
Rich Salted Caramel Smoothie RecipeSalted Caramel - the very thought of it can set your taste buds tingling! Who says you need loads of different ingr...Read More
Easy Chewy Choc Granola Bars Even the Kids Can MakeHere’s a super tasty healthy treat that the kids will not only love sinking their teeth into, but will have lots of f...Read More