Energise Your Mornings With Nutriseed Cacao Porridge, The Guilt-Free Chocolate Breakfast Treat
Would you like an all-natural chocolate flavoured breakfast? Packed with healthy benefits too? Nutriseed Cacao Porridge is for you. The rich chocolate flavours of Nutriseed Cacao Porridge provide a natural mood and energy lift, ensuring you leave the house feeling recharged and revitalised to take on the day ahead.
Gone are the days of chocolate cereals full of refined sugars and artificial additives, Nutriseed Cacao Porridge contains a healing combination of Porridge Oats, Chia Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Ground Flaxseed, Cacao Nibs, Cacao Powder, Coconut Sugar and Coconut Chips.
What are the benefits of Cacao Porridge?
- Rich in fibre
- Naturally filling
- Rich in antioxidants
- High in vitamins and minerals
- High in essential fatty acids
How to Enjoy Cacao Porridge
- Enjoy as a chocolatey, warming breakfast porridge.
- Bake into flapjacks.
- Use it as a chocolatey crumble topping.
100% Porridge Oats, Chia Seeds, Dried Cranberries, Ground Flax Seed, Cacao Nibs, Cacao Powder, Coconut Sugar and Coconut Chips, with no additional ingredients at all.
Freshly Hand-Packed To Order
Each bag of Cacao Porridge is hand-packed, hand-sealed and hand-stamped for maximum freshness in our iconic re-sealable, foil-lined bags.
Where is Cacao Porridge Sourced From?
Each of the ingredients contained in Cacao Porridge are sourced separately from different corners of the world. The ingredients are then carefully blended together by our team at Nutriseed headquarters in London.
Support Local Farming Communities
At Nutriseed we always seek to support local farming communities that use sustainable farming techniques. We believe in supporting these communities to flourish whilst protecting their natural environment.
Preparing Nutriseed Cacao Porridge couldn’t be simpler:
- Combine approximately 5 heaped tablespoons of Cacao Porridge to 150-200ml of your choice of milk into a saucepan. Our favourite is almond, but coconut or even regular milk also works perfectly too.
- Begin to heat up, add a pinch of salt if desired, continuing to mix and stir, adding in additional milk depending on the chosen consistency of your porridge.
- After around 5 minutes, and your porridge is hot and feels and tastes good to you, serve and garnish with your favourite dried fruit, nuts or seeds.
Alternatively, if you are in a rush, which lets face it – happens to all of us, put the above mixture into a microwavable bowl and heat for around 2-3mins, checking its consistency as you go.
|CACAO PORRIDGE NUTRITION||PER 100g|
|Energy kJ / Kcal||1541/369|
|of which saturates||3.7g|
|of which sugars||10g|
Featured on Nutriseed
Rich Salted Caramel Smoothie RecipeSalted Caramel - the very thought of it can set your taste buds tingling! Who says you need loads of different ingr...Read More
Easy Chewy Choc Granola Bars Even the Kids Can MakeHere’s a super tasty healthy treat that the kids will not only love sinking their teeth into, but will have lots of f...Read More
Carrot Cake Superfood Overnight OatsHow can something that tastes so utterly delicious be so good for you?Overnight oats have become a breakfast staple ...Read More