The Smoothie Of All Smoothies
Stop what your doing. Put down the blender and stand up from the yoga mat. Thank you. This smoothie recipe might quite possibly be one of the tastiest we have experienced. Packed chock-full of some of our favourite healthy ingredients including Acai Powder, Maca Powder, Spirulina and Cashews, it is pretty much a health spa in a glass…
Go grab yourself:
- 3 tbsp. Nutriseed Cashews
- 2 large Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp. Nutriseed Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp. Nutriseed Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp Nutriseed Organic Maca Powder
- ¼ tsp Nutriseed Organic Spirulina Powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- ¼ tsp. cardamom powder
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 ½ cups ice
- Stevia, to sweeten taste (optional)
You ready? Here goes...
- Blend together all the ingredients, except the frozen banana and ice, until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend again until frosty. Taste, and sweeten as desired.