Acai Berry Jam
At Nutriseed we love homemade jams, and this one is rather special, containing our favourite Brazilian beauty, Acai Berry Powder, along with our bestie, Chia Seeds. It’s uber-simple to make too. If you too share the same enthusiasm, give it a go.
Go grab yourself:
- ½ cup apple juice
- 2 tbsp. Nutriseed Acai Organic Powder
- 2 tbsp. Nutriseed Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
You ready? Here goes…
- Mix together the Nutriseed Organic Chia Seeds with the apple juice in a small bowl or glass.
- Allow to sit for 20 – 30 minutes, stirring once.
- After the chia has gelatinized, mix in the Nutriseed Organic Acai Powder, maple syrup, and lemon juice.
- For best results, allow mixture to set for 30 minutes before serving.
- This will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Have your own recipes? We'd love to hear about them! Send them over to email@example.com and if we use them, you will be entered into our monthly draw to win your very own very own Nutri-Megabox!