Matcha Chia Pudding Recipe
At Nutriseed we are big fans of chia pudding. It’s a nutritional powerhouse, is nice and filling, and makes the perfect brekkie, dessert or snack.
This recipe combines the flavour and nutritional prowess of Nutriseed Organic Ceremonial Matcha Tea, providing antioxidants and an energy boost to kick off your day with a bang.
- ⅓ cup Nutriseed Organic Chia seeds
- ½ tsp. Nutriseed Vanilla Powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ tsp. Nutriseed Organic Ceremonial Green Matcha Tea
- 1 tbsp. organic honey
- 1 tbsp. Nutriseed Goji Berries
- 1 tbsp. pomegranate
- Add the almond milk and honey into the blender, and give them a short whizz.
- Next, add the Nutriseed Organic Ceremonial Green Matcha Tea and Nutriseed Vanilla Powder, and blend further. (We add the powdered ingredients after the wet ones to prevent the powders sticking to the bottom of the blender).
- Stir in the Nutriseed Organic Chia seeds, and leave in the fridge for around 8 hours. (This will give the seeds time to fill with water and expand into a gel).