Probably The Tastiest Ashwagandha Recipe You’ve Seen…
Posted on February 03 2017
Used for thousands of years in ancient Ayurvedic healing, Ashwaganhda is one of the world’s most renowned adaptogen’s and also happens to be one Nutriseed’s most popular ingredients. We get asked so often how best you can enjoy Ashwagandha, and this here is one of our best efforts to date.
- ¼ cup Nutriseed Organic Ashwagandha powder
- ¼ cup Nutriseed Organic Maca Powder
- 1-2 tbsp. Nutriseed Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp. Nutriseed Ground Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ tsp. Nutriseed Himalayan Rock Salt
- ½ cup coconut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup hemp butter
- Mix the Nutriseed Organic Ashwagandha Powder, Organic Maca Powder, Raw Organic Cacao Powder, Ground Cinnamon and Himalayan Rock Salt in a bowl.
- Add the coconut butter, honey and hemp butter.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone mini-muffin tray or chocolate mold, or form little balls together in your fingers.
- Add a dusting of Nutriseed Raw Organic Cacao Powder.
- Place in the freezer for a couple of hours to set.
- Store in a cool place.