Green Goddess Smoothie Bowl
If you fancy something a little more filling than your usual breakfast smoothie - here’s a nutritious satisfying treat to get your day off to a flying start!
The perfect blend of sweet fresh ingredients, balanced with a hint of zesty lime. Then comes the crunchy goodness of your granola topping and the heavenly combination of tropical pineapple and banana. ENJOY!
Here’s what you will need:
Ingredients per serving:
- 75ml (3 fl oz) apple juice
- 1 frozen (peeled) banana, plus extra fresh to serve
- Juice from ½ a lime
- 1 large handful of spinach
- ¼ avocado, peeled and stoned
- 100g (3 ½ oz) pineapple, plus extra chunks to serve
- 10g (1 level tbsp) Nutriseed Green Blend
- Raspberries, pomegranate, banana, coconut flakes and seeds to dress.
Adding your wet ingredients first to your blender, whizz the apple juice, lime juice, frozen banana, spinach, avocado, pineapple and Green Blend together until smooth.
Pour into a bowl and top with extra banana, raspberries, pomegranate seeds, coconut flakes and seeds to serve.
(You can vary the toppings to ring the changes as you please.)