Kick Your Health into Shape With The Green Drink Recipe
Nutriseed has come up with a daily green drink recipe to help you rustle up all the green goodness the Earth has to offer to give your body all the nutrients and nourishment it needs.
Rich with phytonutrients (plant-based nutrients), folate, antioxidants, fibre, potassium, vitamins, detoxifiers, iron, zinc and so much more, this recipe is sure to be your go-to soon. So, get your blender and tumbler ready. Start the whirring!
- 3 scoops Nutriseed Green Blend
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 1 green apple, cored and chopped
- 1 pear, cored and chopped
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- 1 banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cup filtered water
- Start by adding the lemon juice and fruits into a blender and blitz away.
- Add the fresh vegetables along with the water and pulse until pureed.
- Add the Nutriseed Green Blend
- Pulse until well-incorporated.
- Pour into a tumbler and enjoy!
Put the remainder of the drink in a glass container with a lid to maintain its freshness. You can drink it up to 2 days after it’s made.