The Yummy Paleo Brownie Recipe You Must Try
Who doesn’t love a good batch of sweet, gooey and delectable brownies? Being on a vegan, paleo or gluten-free diet nowadays doesn’t mean that you must completely avoid your favourites like sweet and savoury brownies though.
Made with wholesome and health-giving ingredients, this paleo recipe is guaranteed to produce the same delightful brownies with healthier and diet-friendly results.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- ½ cup Nutriseed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons Nutriseed Ground Golden Flaxseed mixed in 3 tablespoons of water until gooey (substitute for 2 eggs)
- ⅓ cup Nutriseed Raw Cacao Nibs
- ½–¾ cup Nutriseed Organic Coconut Sugar
- ¾ teaspoon Nutriseed Himalayan Rock Salt
- 3 tablespoons Nutriseed Almond Meal
- ¼-½ cup Nutriseed Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 teaspoons Nutriseed Vanilla Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- In a small pot over medium heat, melt theNutriseed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil and Nutriseed Raw Cacao Nibs
- Mix all the other ingredients together using a hand mixer until the batter is thick
- Pour contents into a loaf pan
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Allow cooling for 15 minutes
- Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy!