Edible Cookie Dough Recipe - Vegan and Gluten Free!
Raw cookie dough can be considered a cheeky treat but it becomes an added source of nutrients and fuel to get us through the day if we make it with healthy ingredients.
Nutriseed has found a way to give you just that with this easy, no-fuss recipe for vegan and gluten-free edible cookie dough.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup Nutriseed Whole Grain Porridge Oats
- 1 tablespoon Nutriseed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Nutriseed Almond Meal
- 3 tablespoon Nutriseed Coconut Sugar
- ¼ - ½ teaspoonNutriseed Himalayan Rock Salt
- ¼ cup Nutriseed Almond Butter
- ½ teaspoon Nutriseed Vanilla Powder
- ½ cup Nutriseed Raw Organic Cacao Nibs
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Roast the oats in coconut oil using a skillet or pan over medium heat and set aside
- Using a food processor or blender, break down the oats until powdery
- Add the oats to the almond meal along with the coconut sugar and Himalayan rock salt. Mix well and set aside
- Mix the almond butter, vanilla powder and almond milk in a large bowl and stir until well-combined
- Add the wet and dry mixtures in one bowl and still until everything is incorporated
- Fold in the chocolate nibs
- Roll into a ball or a log that you can cut and store in the refrigerator to chill