No-Bake Coconut Cookie Dough Bars
One of the best parts of learning to bake cookies as a child, (and I hope you'll agree) is eating the remaining dough from the bowl. I don’t think I’m alone here.
These no-bake coconut cookie dough bars provides you with just that. They are really simple to make, take no time at all and are vegan-friendly too. Using only natural ingredients, they are the perfect on-the-go snack or sweet treat.
- ½ cup Nutriseed Porridge Oats
- ½ cup Nutriseed Organic Coconut Chips
- 3 Nutriseed Pitted Dates
- ¾ cup Nutriseed Cashews Nuts
- ¼ tsp. Nutriseed Himalayan Rock Salt
- ½ tbsp. Vanilla Powder
- ¼ cup Nutriseed Organic Cacao Nibs
- Begin by placing the Nutriseed Pitted Dates in a small bowl and pour in enough hot water to cover them; let them sit for at least 5 minutes.. While they are soaking, line a small rectangular pan or casserole dish with parchment and set aside. Don’t discard the water just yet.
- Into your food processor, add the Nutriseed Cashew Nuts, Porridge Oats, Organic Coconut Chips, Himalayan Rock Salt and Vanilla Powder, and pulse gently until a fine meal forms. (If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a high-speed blender in its place).
- Add the Nutriseed Pitted Dates, 3 tablespoons of the water the dates have been soaked in, and the Vanilla Powder in the food processor.
- Pulse again until the mixture becomes doughy texture, and once it is the right consistency, transfer it to a small bowl. (If this has been done right it should come out in more or less one piece.
- Gently fold in the Nutriseed Raw Organic Cacao Nibs using your hands, so that they are evenly spread throughout the mixture. Place in the freezer for 20mins to set, and you’re good to go!
These should keep for up to a week in the fridge.