The Very Best Granola Recipe We’ve Ever Tried
You’ve gotta love granola, right? A deliciously crunchy and naturally sweet and healthy snack that you can enjoy wherever you are, out and about and on-the-go.
Shop bought granola if purchased from the right place can be great, but nothing beats your own homemade granola, customised with your favourite healthy ingredients.
This granola recipe is one of the very best that we’ve come across and is now a firm favourite for the team here it Nutriseed Towers. Feel free, however, to get creative and personalise as you wish.
- 4 cups Nutriseed Porridge Oats
- 1 ½ cup raw nuts and seeds (we used a mixture of Nutriseed Almonds, Nutriseed Cashews, Nutriseed Walnuts, Nutriseed Coconut Chips & Nutriseed Organic Chia Seeds).
- ½ tsp. Nutriseed Himalayan Rock Salt (ground)
- ½ tsp. Nutriseed Cinnamon Powder
- ½ cup Nutriseed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- ½ cup organic honey
- ½ tsp. Nutriseed Vanilla Powder
- ⅔ cup Nutriseed Goji Berries & Nutriseed Dried Cranberries (or other dried fruits, in equal parts)
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Into your large mixing bowl add your Nutriseed Porridge Oats, your nuts and seeds mixture, Nutriseed Himalayan Rock Salt (ground fine) and Nutriseed Cinnamon Powder, and stir.
- Now you need to melt your Nutriseed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (the easiest way to do this is in the microwave) and add it on along with organic honey, and Nutriseed Vanilla Powder into the mixture.
- Give it all a thorough mix, so that every oat and nut is coated.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared baking tray and spread nice and evenly.
- Bake for approximately 20-22 minutes or until golden (you want to keep an eye on it), stirring halfway through.
- Once ready, leave it to cool on its own, before breaking it all up into pieces.
- Finally, add your dried fruits; Nutriseed Goji Berries and Nutriseed Dried Cranberries.
- Your freshly made homemade granola should be stored in an airtight container and will keep at room temperature for up to a couple of weeks.