Acai Summer Smoothie Bowl
Smoothie bowls in the sun? That’s our kind of summertime light lunch. This recipe combines the sweet and tangy taste of seasonal summer fruits, with powerful superfoods, topped with even more deliciousness. This is not one to miss!
For the smoothie:
- ½ small banana
- 2 tsp. Nutriseed Organic Acai Powder
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
For the toppings:
- 1 Kiwi
- A handful of blueberries
- A handful of Nutriseed Goji Berries
- A handful of Nutriseed Almonds
- 1 tsp. Nutriseed Organic Chia Seeds
- ½ small banana (the other half)
- 1 tsp. Nutriseed Bee Pollen
- To make the smoothie, add the ingredients into a blender, except for the Nutriseed Organic Acai Powder and gently blend.
- Once it is a nice thick consistency, add the Nutriseed Organic Acai Powder and blend some more. (If it is too thick, add a little extra almond milk).
- Transfer this into your serving bowl and get creative with your toppings. Quick tip, add the lightest ingredients first (Nutriseed Organic Chia Seeds, Nutriseed Bee Pollen & Nutriseed Almonds) and the heaviest ingredients (the kiwi and banana) last.