Fuel Your Ambitions With Nutriseed Spirulina Protein Bliss Balls
Spirulina Protein Balls are the perfect pre or post workout snack, providing you with the earth-grown nutrition to fuel your exercise, perform at your best, as well as tone and grow muscle.
Spirulina Powder is renowned as one of the most concentrated food sources on the planet, and is a wonderful source of vitamins, minerals and not to mention protein. Combining this with Organic Pea Protein, Pumpkin Seeds, Ground Golden Flaxseed and Coconut Chips makes them a powerhouse of health foods, and guess what, they couldn't be simpler to make too.
- ½ cup Nutriseed Pitted Dates, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup Nutriseed Pumpkin Seeds
- ⅓ cup Nutriseed Ground Golden Flaxseed
- ⅓ cup Nutriseed Pea Protein or Brown Rice Protein also work well).
- ¼ cup Nutriseed Organic Spirulina Powder
- ½ cup Nutriseed Coconut Chips, blended fine
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and put aside.
- Place all ingredients and half of the blended Nutriseed Coconut Chips into the bowl of a blender. Blend until well incorporated, carefully using a wooden spoon to move ingredients around the blades if necessary. (Make sure it is switched off when you do this).
- Take out of the blender and form into balls around an inch tall.
- Pour the remaining fine Nutriseed Coconut Chips into a shallow bowl or plate and roll each ball in coconut to cover generously.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and chill in the fridge for 15-30 minutes to set.