This Smoothie Recipe Will Rock Your World...
Chocolate lovers unite! If like us, you need your chocolate fix every now and then, this is the ideal guilt-free form of doing so. Including Nutriseed’s signature blend, Total Superfoods, along with fresh fruit and vitamin rich nuts, this is packed full of goodness and is mouth-wateringly delicious.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. Nutriseed Total Superfoods
- 1 tsp. Nutriseed Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Nutriseed Organic Coconut Chips
- 1 banana (peeled, cut in pieces and frozen)
- 2 Nutriseed Pitted Dates
- A small handful of Nutriseed Almonds
- ½ tsp. Nutriseed Organic Maca Powder
- ¼ tsp. Nutriseed Vanilla Powder
- ½ tsp. Nutriseed Ground Cinnamon
- A pinch of Nutriseed Organic Cacao Nibs (to garnish)
- Begin by adding the almond milk into the blender. (Quick tip – always add the wet ingredients first, which will prevent the powders from sticking to the bottom of your blender).
- Add the frozen banana pieces and blend until smooth.
- Now add all of the remaining of the ingredients, and continue to blend.
- Pour into your glass and garnish with the Nutriseed Organic Cacao Nibs, and enjoy!