Superfood Protein Brownie Recipe
Deliciously rich chocolate brownies anyone?
Well, if like us you're partial to chocolatey treats but prefer them made with real foods, look no further.
These deliciously healthy treats contain nothing but earth-grown ingredients including Nutriseed Raw Organic Cacao, Nutriseed Almond Butter, and bananas, with no refined sugars and or gluten. Tying it all together, and providing the main protein boost is Nutriseed Superfood Protein, plant-based protein
- 3 medium overripe bananas
- 3 tbsp. Nutriseed Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp. Nutriseed Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 4 scoops Nutriseed Superfood Protein
- 1 tsp. Nutriseed Organic Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Preheat the oven the 180°C, and grease a cake pan or oven tray and put aside.
- Melt the Nutriseed Almond Butter in a bowl in the microwave (or on the stove).
- Into the blender, at the bananas, honey, Nutriseed Raw Cacao Organic Cacao Powder, Nutriseed Superfood Protein, Nutriseed Almond Butter and Nutriseed Organic Cacao Nibs and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into the greased tray and bake for around 20-22 minutes or until cooked through.
- When fully cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing into pieces.