Homemade Nutriseed Nutella
Posted on August 18 2016
This is how to make your very own, rich and creamy Nutella, using all-natural, health-giving ingredients.
Go grab yourself:
- 2 cups Nutriseed Hazelnuts
- 4 tbsp. Nutriseed Cacao Powder
- Few drops vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Nutriseed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 3 tbsp. Nutriseed Organic Coconut Sugar
- Pinch of salt (Nutriseed Himalayan Rock Salt works nicely too)
You ready? Here goes...
- Roast the hazelnuts for 10 minutes at 180°C until the skin begins to crack.
- Whilst its warm remove the skin from the nuts.
- Blend the hazelnuts until they are creamy.
Blend in the remainder of the ingredients.
- Scrape into a jar and let it cool at room temperature.
- This should keep for two weeks out of the fridge. Enjoy!