Energy-Boosting Breakfast Smoothie
Posted on May 03 2017
First thing in the morning, it can be tempting to wander into the kitchen and reach for a caffeine kick to start off the day.
Instead of starting the day with a caffeinated jolt, a naturally nourishing alternative, which will also keep you full until lunchtime, is the way to go. Here’s your smoothie recipe that will do just that.
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup (or 75g) frozen blueberries
- 1 Tbs. Nutriseed Coconut Chips
- 1 Tbs. Nutriseed Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp. Nutriseed Organic Spirulina Powder
- 1 tsp. Nutriseed Organic Maca Powder
- Pinch of Nutriseed Stevia Powder
- 200ml of water (or more to taste)
- Mint leaves (optional, to garnish)
- Beginning with the water (so that the dry ingredients don’t stick to the bottom), place each of the ingredients into your blender, leaving a few frozen blueberries to garnish.
- Add Nutriseed Stevia Powder, just a pinch will do as it is naturally very sweet, but adjust to taste.