The Holy Grail Of Healthy Energy Bars
Energy bars are hands-down one of the most ideal on-the-go breakfasts or snacks. Rich in earth-grown nutrients; containing Nutriseed Organic Maca Powder, Bee Pollen, Raw Organic Cacao Powder, and naturally sweetened with Pitted Dates, each bite is a health kick in itself. What’s more, they are as simple as can be to make.
- 1½ cup (270g) Nutriseed Pitted Dates
- 1 cup (145g) Nutriseed Ground Almond Meal
- 1 cup (145g) Nutriseed Whole Almonds
- 1 tbsp. Nutriseed Bee Pollen
- 1 ½ tbsp. Nutriseed Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp. Nutrised Raw Organic Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp. Nutriseed Organic Maca Powder
- 1 tbsp. Nutriseed Ground Golden Flaxseed
- 1½ cup (80g) Nutriseed Porridge Oats, finely ground in the food processor
- 2/3 cup Nutriseed Porridge Oats (not ground)
- Combine the Nutriseed Pitted Dates and Almond Meal in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- One by one add the Nutriseed Bee Pollen, Raw Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Cacao Nibs, Organic Maca Powder, Ground Golden Flaxseed and ground Porridge Oats and process until these are thoroughly mixed and blended in.
- Add the Nutriseed Almonds and Porridge Oats (whole) and process on a low speed until they have all blended in. Don't process too long, as you want to have chunky pieces of Almonds and Porridge Oats in your bars. This will form your dough.
- Form the dough into a ball and roll out on a flat surface, into a thick tablet about an inch thick, and place into the fridge for around 30mins.
- Slice into bars and wrap each bar up in parchment paper.